Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hoiberg Weekend happening's

This past weekend was one of celebrations, fun, and preparation. Friday night we went to Kan-Ki to celebrate Mom's (Sarah's mother) birthday with the family. It was nice getting to spend some time, adults only, with the parents. Needless to say we all had a wonderful time and the food was great. Happy Birthday Mom!

You can view the pictures from dinner by clicking on the picture below or by clicking here.

(Mom (Birthday girl) & Dad at Kan-Ki)

On Saturday morning Andrew, Barry, & I went out to Paintball Adventures to get a couple hours of paintball in. We ended up playing about 5 games and had an exhausting morning there. We all faired pretty well. There was one match that we played in which I was the "Terminator" (I had a 4" area on my leg that the other team had to hit t0 get me out, pretty much invincible) and the other team flanked us, I got up and ran them all down and took about 8 of them out, but in the process I took some serious body shots. Probably not the smartest move I have made on the paintball field, but it did prevent them from pinning us down. It was a great morning, and yes, I am still sore and feeling some of the shots I took, especially the one on my neck...

You can view the pictures from paintball by clicking on the picture below or by clicking here.

(Chris in his Paintball Gear)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Take the Crap Out