Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Saturday Paintball Fun

This past Saturday my Office had our 3rd Annual Paintball Invitational and it was great. Although it was an event for everyone at the office to take part in, the event was open to friends and family. My friends Shippee, Barry, & Andrew (also my Brother-in-law) joined the group again this year along with others for what was a fun afternoon. We played for several hours and most of us came out with some bruises. I am happy to report that I was one of the lucky ones... as it relates to bruises. It has been 2 days and my body is still sore...

You can see what a paintball does traveling at speeds of 300fps (feet per second) by clicking the picture below or by clicking here.


(From left to right: Shippee, Barry, Chris, & Andrew suiting up and getting ready to fire little balls of paint at each other...)

No comments:

Search This Blog

Take the Crap Out